Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Launched 1988, GRP construction, powered by a Volvo D6 310A diesel, 870 hours run. All serviced November 2020. 6'5" Headroom with 1 double and 4 single berths, fridge, freezer and holding tank. Equipment includes 2.6m inflatable dinghy, GPS plotter, fishfinder and auto anchoring. A big, roomy, strong vessel with great performance....