Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Farr 1104 Sports, one of only 6 built, this is a one owner boat, built 1989 by sparloft and owner, GRP hull and decks, powered by a 30hp Yanmar saildrive and fresh water cooled, fridge and freezer, gas oven, toilet and shower, because of design has 2 massive double quarter berths, and a fabulous big open cockpit, open transom, good cruiser and club racer, for not much money....
Vindex 34, D/D Kauri glassed, solid timber coamings, built by Jim McKay, launched 1967, powered by 180 hp Ford diesel, shaft drive, cruise 12 knots, game rigged, 2 x stations, bimini and clears, cockpit covers, 300 w Solar panel, inverter, inflatable and outboard, toilet, shower, fridge, freezer, 4 x burner/oven, 3 x single berths, 1 x double, electronics include VHF, GPS/plotter/depthsounder/fish...