Broker Vacancy - Whangarei Branch
- Come and enjoy the winterless North
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Gulf Group Marine Brokers
Launched 2008, GRP construction, powered by 320hp petrol, 5.7ltr, 310 hours. 6ft headroom with 1 single and 2 double berths, cherrywood flooring and joinery, leatherette upholstery, corian bench top, Vacuflush toilet, holding tank, 2 showers, microwave, hob, fridge, freezer, cushions, towels and duvets. Electronics include VHF, log/speedo, GPS, chartplotter, depthsounder, fishfinder, CD stacker, ...