Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Tim Barnett White Pointer, launched 2000. Alloy construction, 485hp Scania, shaft drive, 25 knots. 4 berths, toilet, shower, fridge/freezer. Pot hauler and davit, SSB, VHF, 2 plotters, radar/fishfinder/sounder Simrad Combo. Liferaft, large aft deck, built in water-blaster, under water lights. Game rigged and game chair, trolling valve....