Broker Vacancy - Whangarei Branch
- Come and enjoy the winterless North
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Gulf Group Marine Brokers
Lidgard Transtar 34, GRP hull, GOP topsides, launched 1990, powered by 260 hp D4 Volvo on Duro Prop, 2200 hours, (2007 ) , gamerigged, 2 x stations, inflatable, auto anchoring, rod holders, toilet, shower, 3 way fridge, 2 burner/grill, accommodation for 5, electronics include VHF, GPS/plotter, depthsounder, fishfinder, stereo/CD, good gamefishing history , great family sportfisher/cruiser....
A well proven, fast racer/cruiser, set up and ready to go. Launched approximately 1989, foam core construction, powered with 30hp Yanmar. Doyle sails all new 2012, rod rigging. 6'2" headroom with 2 double berths, electric toilet, cockpit shower and fridge. Electronics include VHF, Nexus log/speedo, rudder angle, wind speed, GPS, chartplotter, depthsounder; autopilot, stereo and CD player. Equi...