Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Launched approximately 1928, Kauri carvel planked construction, powered by 100hp Ford diesel. Flybridge with controls, electric capstan, side opening doors and boarding platform. Vessel has a lot of history and the potential to be returned to a classic bridgedecker. Electric toilet, shower, fridge, freezer, 2 burner oven and accommodation for 6. Electronics include 2 x VHF, GPS/plotter/depthso...
Genesis 33, Launched approximately 1978, GRP construction, powered by 300hp Mercruiser giving 17 - 24 knots. 6'2" headroom with 1 double and 4 single berths, toilet, shower, fridge, freezer, 2 burner oven/grill, full cockpit covers and bimini. Electronics include 2 x VHF, GPS and depthsounder, chartplotter, fishfinder, stereo, CD player and TV. Game rigged, 2 x stations, rocket launcher.Would trad...