Broker Vacancy - Whangarei Branch
- Come and enjoy the winterless North
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Gulf Group Marine Brokers
18.4m Protector, built for the Auckland Coastguard in 1999,GRP Hull.
Twin Yamaha diesels on shafts, 410hp each, 4000l fuel, cruise at 12 knots, full Simrad electronics fitted 2012, genset 3 years old, 2 cabins, 5 single berths, toilet and shower, make great charter or dive boat.
Contact Vendors sole agent Craig Littlejohn 0274 903411 for full details...
Launched approximately 2004, presented in exceptional condition throughout. GRP construction, powered by 2015 Mercruiser 350 and Bravo leg, only 60 hours. Electronics include GPS, VHF, chartplotter, depthsounder and stereo. Has new toilet, windscreen, clears and Maxwell windlass. Trailer is warranted and registered. A very popular model, priced to sell. Ready to go for summer!...
Jim Young Centre cockpit Trimaran, Ply glassed construction with foam core, launched 1981, 30 hp Yanmar Aux, 7- 8 knots, Alloy masts, S/S rigging, elec capstan, boarding ladder, bbq, ply dinghy, 2 x toilets, fridge, freezer, stove/oven, 7 x single berths, 1 x double, electronics include VHF, depthsounder, stereo, nicely built , fast cruiser/racer multihull, first time on the market ....