Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Markline 900 GRP Construction launched 1986, powered by a 200hp Volvo upgraded to B series, duo props, cruise 17 knots, bow thruster, auto anchoring, twin station, cockpit covers, bimini and clears, internal rod storage, holding tank, toilet and 2 showers, fridge and freezer, 2 burner oven, two doubles and two single berths, electronics include, VHF, GPS/Plotter, fishfinder, sounder, stereo, TV, p...
Mainship 34, GRP Construction, powered by a 210hp 6cyl Cummins, cruise 9-10 knots max 15 knots, bow thruster, auto anchoring, twin stations, 110v genset, aircon/heater, holding tank, toilet and shower, fridge/freezer, 2 burner oven 110v, convection 110v oven, 1 double and 2 single berths, electronics include 2 x VHF, 2x GPS/Plotter/fishfinder/sounder combo, stero/CD player, great cruising launch.W...