Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Cavalier 39, launched 1975 (one owner vessel for 45 years ), GRP construction, powered by a 40hp Volvo diesel (2011) 250 hours. Alloy mast, s/steel rigging replaced 2014, furling headsail, Wilkie winches, Aries wind vane. Solid dodger, boarding ladder, inflatable and outboard, 6 man raft out of service and inverter. 1.9m Headroom with 3 single berths and 2 doubles, holding tank, toilet, cockpit...
Salthouse Corsair MkI launched approximately 1979. GRP construction, powered by 210hp Detroit giving 12-16 knots. 6'1" headroom, factory teak interior with 2 cabins - 2 double and 3 single berths. Aft galley, fridge and freezer, hard top flybridge, powerflo silencer and auto anchor. Electronics include VHF, GPS chartplotter, fishfinder, stereo and CD player.
Many Upgrades on vessel, too many...