Broker Vacancy - Whangarei Branch
- Come and enjoy the winterless North
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Gulf Group Marine Brokers
Beneteau First 456, GRP construction, launched approximately 1983, 50hp Perkins. Alloy mast, s/steel rigging, masthead rig, furling main and furling headsail. Cutter rig, good sail wardrobe. 1.9m Headroom with 3 cabins, double berth and 2 bunks forward with guest toilet and shower, owner's cabin with ensuite aft and a U-shaped galley. Equipped with 2.5kw generator, watermaker, solar panels, wind...