Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Classic Salthouse Kauri carvel displacment, launched 1968, powered by 120hp 6 cylinder Ford diesel, 900 hours since rebuild, cruise 8 knots. Bow thruster, 2 stations, walk thru transom, hard top, auto anchoring, shore power, solar panel, RIB inflatable and outboard, cockpit covers, boarding ladder, electric toilet, shower, fridge, freezer and 2 burner/oven. 6'2" Headroom with 2 single berths an...