Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
From the design board of Tim Barnett of The Tortuga Steamship Company Ltd N.Z., constructed in GRP and launched 1993. This classic designed launch sports a distinctive cabin structure, a low, sweeping sheer line and a broad, comfortable beam. Re-powered in 2010 with a new John Deere 165hp diesel engine. Large saloon with settee, drop down table, heater, teak and holly cabin sole, double doors open...
Custom Built Boielle 50 Cutter Sloop, cold molded 3 skin spruce glassed, launched 1998. 60hp Nissan SD25 diesel, alloy mast, s/s rigging, sloop rigged, electric capstan, dodger, 2000w inverter, inflatable and outboard, 8 man life raft (out of service ), boarding ladder. 6'4" Headroom, holding tank, toilet, shower, freezer, 3 burner/grill/oven. 3 Cabins, 5 single berths and 2 doubles. Electronic...