Broker Vacancy - Whangarei Branch
- Come and enjoy the winterless North
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Gulf Group Marine Brokers
Spencer 30, GRP construction, built by Salthouse, launched 1978, 12 hp Yanmar diesel Aux, alloy mast, s/s rigging, good sail wardrobe, tiller steering, boarding ladder, dodger, solar panel, holding tank, manual toilet, 2 x burner Kero stove, 12 v fridge, 4 x single berths, 1 x double, electronics include VHF, depthsounder, autopilot, stereo, a great entry level yacht for Harbour or Coastal cruisin...