Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Launched approximately 1989, composite construction, powered by 55hp Yanmar giving 5 - 7.5 knots. 6'2" Headroom, 3 cabins with 4 single berths, 2 double berths and 2 heads. Electronics package includes VHF, log/speedo, autopilot, GPS, depthsounder, AIS and stereo. This vessel is set up for offshore cruising with life raft, water maker and extensive sail wardrobe. Vessel has just undergone a ma...
This Athena 38 is known to be a very good cruising catamaran. GRP construction, twin Yanmar 3YM30 diesel engines with low hours giving reliability. In the last 2 years she has had an extensive refit. Full headroom with 4 cabins and 4 double berths, 2 heads and 3 showers. Electronics include VHF, wind speedo, autopilot, GPS, chartplotter, depthsounder, fishfinder and stereo. Viewing this lovely...