Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
A very well presented H28. Launched approximately 2004, GRP construction, re-powered with Yanmar 2GM, fully serviced, new alternator and exhaust elbow replaced recently. This vessel offers an excellent, traditional interior with 1 double and 3 single berths, good refrigeration and freezer, squabs replaced 2018. Electronics include VHF, log/speedo, depthsounder, and Blaupunkt stereo and CD playe...
Launched 2001, GRP construction, powered by twin 280hp Volvo diesels delivering 26 - 30 knots. A very good example of this very popular design. Full headroom with 2 double cabins, auto anchoring, BBQ, Sonihull Untrasonic Antifoul System. Electronics include VHF, log/speedo, rudder angle, autopilot, chartplotter, fishfinder, radar, GPS, sounder and CD player. A must for very fastidious buyers to...