Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Superb, all GRP vessel launched approximately 2000. Powered by 170hp Volvo diesel cruising 20 knots, and being diesel is economical to run. This Sunaga Tournament has forward facing seat, ideal for chasing down Marlin and the like for recreation or competitions. Lock away rod storage, full walk around fishing platform. Electronics include VHF, log/speedo, GPS, chartplotter, depthsounder, fishf...
Launched approximately 1977, GRP construction with full keel. Practical keeler, well suited blue water cruising. Repowered late 1990's with 3 cyl 30hp Yanmar 3GM30F diesel, 500 hours. Wheel steering, radar, GPS/plotter, autopilot, depthsounder, VHF & SSB radios. 6'2" headrom with 5/6 berths, hot and cold pressure water, califont, shower, toilet, LPG oven/cooker, fridge, CD stereo, manual ancho...