Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Pelin Chancellor 12m. A superb family cruising launch, powered by twin 210hp Volvo diesels delivering 15 - 25+ knots. Glass over double diagonal Kauri ply. 6'4" Headroom with 2 double and 2 single berths. Electronics include 2 x VHF, radar, wind speed, GPS, chartplotter, depthsounder, fishfinder and stereo. Large cockpit, good galley with fridge and freezer, 240v and 12v, dinghy and outboard....