Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Launched approximately 1996, triple skin Kauri glassed, powered by 320hp Cummins VT555 Big Cam Turbo, 2021 hours, delivering 18 - 24 knots, shaft drive. 900lts Fuel and 900lts water. 6'2" Headroom, 2 cabins with 2 double and 3 single berths, well laid out saloon and galley, 2 fridges and large freezer. Fully enclosed flybridge professionally built, added 2018. Electronics include VHF, log/speedo, ...