Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Sea Ray Sundancer 335, Launched approximately 2002, GRP construction, powered by twin 260hp Volvo Penta diesels delivering 27 - 37 knots. Electronics include VHF, log/speedo, radar, GPS, chartplotter, depthsounder, fishfinder, stereo and CD player. Diesel power and low hours make this popular sports cruiser a must to view. Sleeping for 2 couples plus extra convertible berths. Full camper can...