Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Launched approximately 1991, GRP construction, powered by 30hp Yanmar 1995, gives 6 - 7 knots. 6'4" headroom, 2 cabins, 1 single and 3 double berths. Aft galley, electronics include VHF, log/speedo, GPS,chartplotter, depthsounder, fishfinder, stereo and CD player. Engine reconditioned 2018 only 200 hours since, antifouled Dec 2019...