Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Very nice example of this popular design. GRP hull, Kauri tongue & groove interior, large engine driven freezer in cockpit. Powered by 110hp Nissan, shaft drive, delivering 7 - 8 knots. 1 Double and 3 single berths. Electronics include VHF, log/speedo, GPS, chartplotter, depthsounder and fishfinder....
Built by Noblecraft and launched approximately 1988. GRP construction, powered by D6 Volvo 370hp delivering 22-30 knots. Attractive teak interior, separate cabins, compressor fridge/freezer, 4 burner stove/oven, 6'4" headroom throughout. Electronics include VHF, autopilot, GPS chartplotter, depthsounder, fishfinder, stereo, CD player, TV and DVD. Equipped with RIB inflatable, outboard, remote a...