Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
In current MNZ Survey. Operated by a progressive charter company. A popular weekender and more, launched approximately 2005. GRP construction, powered with 350MPI Mercruiser, delivering 22 knots cruise. 6'4" Headroom with accommodation for 6. Electronics include VHF, radar, GPS, chartplotter, depthsounder, fishfinder, stereo and CD player. This Bayliner has all the comforts for extended stays ...