Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Ganley Tara cutter, launched approximately 1987. Steel construction, centre cockpit. Powered by 60hp GM diesel delivering 5 - 7 knots. 1.90m Headroom with 1 single and 2 double berths, shower and toilet, shore power, fridge and stove. Electronics include VHF, SSB, radar, 2 x autopilot, GPS, depthsounder, stereo, CD player and TV. Equipped with dinghy, outboard, battery charger, inverter, dive...
Double ended ketch rigged motorsailer, launched 1966, Very solid Heart Kauri construction, 1- 3/4 carvel planked, 34 ton displacement, full keel, powered by a 88 hp Lister diesel, box section Oregon masts, galv rigging, 5.5 ton of lead, 2000 mile range motoring at 7 knots, hydraulic capstan fwd, elec capstan aft, 2 x helms, main sail, mizzen, furling headsail, storm jib, staysail, 2 x toilets, hol...