Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
New Zealand new and fitted with every extra. This 54ft sports yacht, with low hours on twin 465hp Cummins, presents like new in all but price. Launched 2006, GRP construction with 6'6" Headroom. There are 3 double berths, 2 ensuites and showers with a 3rd shower on the transom. Electronics include Raymarine VHF, log/speedo, radar, rudder angle, autopilot, GPS, chartplotter, depthsounder and fis...