Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Jim Young built 1971, 3 skin diagonal Kauri glassed, powered by twin Hino 180hp diesel engines on shafts, giving 10 - 18 knots. 6ft headroom, 2 sleeping cabins with 1 single and 4 double berths - sleeping 9, separate shower and head. Modern galley, hot and cold pressure water, fridge and 2 x freezers. Good array of electronics including TV and stereo. Game rigged, chair and poles. This class...
Seldom on the market, this is a great example of this true yachtsman's boat. Launched approximately 1989, 3 skin heart kauri construction, 34hp Sole giving 6.5 knots cruise. 6'4" headroom, natural timber interior with 3 single and 2 double berths, great galley and refrigeration. Electronics include VHF, SSB, log/speedo, wind, autopilot, depthsounder, stereo and CD player. Set up for short hand...