Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
Twin engine, shaft drive, model. Launched approximately 1976, double diagonal Kauri glassed, powered by twin 180hp Ford diesels giving 10 - 15 knots. 6'4" headroom with 1 double and 5 single berths. Electronics include VHF, SSB, log/speedo, fishfinder, radar, GPS, depthsounder, stereo, CD player and TV. Game rigged, game chair and teak cockpit. roomy vessel....
Launch approximately 2000, GRP construction, powered by a 230hp Volvo Duoprop diesel with new drive 2017, cruising 19-21 knots. 2 Double berths, roomy cockpit with extended platform, staple and dinghy davits. Cockpit shower/washdown. Auto anchoring, trim tabs, inflatable with 2hp Yamaha, toilet, shower, 12 volt fridge freezer and 3 burner gas cook top. Electronics include a 2020 Garmin 1222xsv pl...