Broker Vacancy - Gulf Harbour Branch
- Be self-employed with the support of New Zealand's largest Marine
- Follow a proven marine brokerage business system
What you will need to be a successful Marine Broker:
- Self discipline, self motivation, Honesty
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Negotiation skills
- Self-confidence to work successfully while unsupervised
- A keen interest in all things boating.
If this sounds like you please contact:
Neil Cameron 027 493 4953
McBride designed Dickson built, beautifully built GRP hull, 2 x newly rebuilt 425hp Caterpillar diesels (receipts available) on surface drives, cruise 28kts, max 40kts. 6 berths, separate toilet & shower, Lectrasan toilet, excellent electronics including radar, GPS & sounder, S/S gas stove with oven, fridge, LCD TV, remote electric capstan, electronic engine controls, heater, BOWTHRUSTER, trim tab...
Launched approximately 1990, GOP construction, powered by Volvo B Series 200hp, delivering 14 - 18 knots. Nicely presented with 6'6" Headroom, V-berth forward cabin, head starboard, settee berth portside, galley aft. Steering station starboard, settee berth starboard. Cockpit with large boarding platform and flybridge. Good electronics package and game rigged. A good looking and practical ves...